Fizzano Brothers is committed to the design and production of products that contribute to sustainable design and reduce life-cycle costs. In addition we employ energy reduction and waste recycling practices throughout our company to reduce the impact we have on the environment.
Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) comprises a suite of rating systems for the design, construction and operation of high performance green buildings, homes and neighborhoods. Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED is intended to provide building owners and operators a concise framework for identifying and implementing practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions.
To address the needs of architects and designers working on LEED projects Fizzano Brothers has developed our VerdeBlox line of certified pre-consumer recycled content concrete masonry units.
- Can contribute to obtaining LEED points
- Creates buildings that are environmentally responsible, profitable and healthy places to live and work
- Meets or exceeds ASTM C-90 Specifications
- Available in Standard Gray and all Fizzano Bros. Architectural CMU colors and finishes
- Available in our full complement of shapes and sizes
- Available with up to 30% Recycled Content
For Standard Gray CMU: All units shall be VerdeBlox by Fizzano Brothers Concrete Products with a pre-consumer recycled content of (10 to 30%).
For Architectural CMU: All (Split Face, Blast Finish, Ground Face, Spec-Brik) units shall be Fizzano Brothers Concrete Products color (F- )VerdeBlox or Spec-Brik color ( ) VerdeBlox with a pre-consumer recycled content of (10 to 30%).